This Bosch Common Rail fuel pump is brand new and suits Nissan Patrol ZD30
WHY DO WE NEED COMMON RAIL FUEL PUMPS?
The role of the fuel pump is to help deliver a controlled quantity of atomised fuel. This leads to better fuel economy, a reduction in exhaust emissions, and a significant decrease in engine noise during operation. For all the people who like to know how things work, check out THIS video that explains the diesel common rail fuel pump, and what it does.
Please check the part numbers below to ensure a match with your original pump as there may be multiple part numbers to suit this vehicle. You can locate the part number on the plate attached to the side of the pump.
ALTERNATIVE PART NUMBERS:
If unsure, please call us on 0260 566855, or email us at email@example.com.
This pump is new, but if you are after a reconditioned pump, please click HERE.
WHAT CAUSES COMMON RAIL FUEL PUMP FAILURE?
- A major cause for fuel injection pump problems is the use of dirty fuel. Over time, residue builds up throughout your system. Using poor-quality fuel exacerbates this issue. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, please head to your mechanic. There is nothing worse than repairing a fault to find the vehicle still has the same issues – we cannot emphasise enough the importance of getting a proper diagnosis before replacing parts.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF A FAILING COMMON RAIL FUEL PUMP?
- Your vehicle jerks or sputters at high speeds.
- You find there is a loss of power on acceleration.
- You experience power loss while driving up a slope.
- When towing, you experience loss of power
- Your engine surges while acceleration is not engaged.
- Your engine will not fire.